Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

All Star Game Pictures!

My thanks to Roger Knox from the Salmon Arm Observer for sending me these pictures. Also, my thanks to Roger for agreeing to be an interview guest on Saturday's 93.3ThePeak Bulldogs Broadcast, as the Bulldogs take on the Nanaimo Clippers. Roger and I will talk about the All star game and festivities, and of course the Bulldogs vs Silverbacks game Sunday afternoon at 3pm at the DAWG POUND.


photo: Roger Knox, Salmon Arm Observer
Andrew Estey's point shot is impeded by Penticton's TJ Miller

photo: Roger Knox, Salmon Arm Observer
Brian Stewart stretches to stop Vernon's Erik Felde during the between periods breakaway competition

photo: Roger Knox, Salmon Arm Observer

Bert Watkins looks for a neutral zone pass

Thanks again Roger for the pictures and for the interview coming up in the second intermission Saturday night.

Thanks again for stopping by the blog,
Hammer

1 comment:

Hammer said...

Ryan:

Thanks for stopping by the blog, and thanks for the comments. I'm glad you're getting some good info here!