Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Amazing BCHL goal in Chilliwack- Kyle Mackinnon

Hello and thanks for stopping by the blog. Greetings from the road.

Todays post comes from my good friend "JB" the colour commentator for home games on Chilliwack Chief broadcasts. Anyone who has listened to Bulldogs broadcasts this year or last, or last years "BCHL This Week" show will remember JB. Great hockey guy, encyclopedia of BCHL and hockey knowledge. Even deserving of THE ACE hat. JB, I talked to Ace, the hat will be delivered to you GAME 60 when the Bulldogs visit the Chiefs. Ace told me to pass along that info and I told him you were inquiring. Back to the goal.

JB emailed me a link to watch Kyle Mackinnon's amazing overtime winner against Langley, Friday January 13th. It sure wasn't an unlucky night for Kyle Mackinnon, as you'll see it's one for everyone's top 10 hilight reel. The fact that it was the overtime winner makes it pretty hard to beat. Maybe playoff winner or championship or series clincher? Ok, now that I've certainly built it up enough, lets get to it.

I emailed JB back to make sure I gave proper credit before posting

Play by Play-Vanni Debartello
Colour- "JB"
Posting/Hosting- Robbie Snooks, Grape Guy Productions
Footage- Valley Television Network

And I'm sure Colin "techie" was on the cameras but JB didn't mention.

Click the link, enjoy! Kyle Mackinnon, OT winner

Nice water bottle tickle.

Game day comments coming if I can manage it tomorrow from Vernon.

Thanks for stopping by the blog.
Hammer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unreal sweet. Nice the kid scored that one at home. Burn him a hilite DVD valley tv!

Hammer said...

Yah, he definatley needs a DVD to keep of that one to show to the boys and the grandkids, what a beauty.