Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Powell River clips, All star game and ramblings.

Ace and Bernie the Bulldog.
photo: BIG DOG

Here's the audio I chopped to podcast off the Peak's broadcast.

Bulldogs vs Kings

Sorry I had to chop, I always feel bad for just getting parts, but it's always a big file with what I do get.

All Star Game.

Good luck to Bulldogs reps from the coaching staff to the support staff and players in competition. Jim Hiller as coach, Brian Stewart in goal, Bert Watkings on D, and Andrew Estey and Joe Scali up front. Best of luck to everyone else from the other teams as well. Odd lots of these players will be at the all star game then playing each other this weekend....

Catch the all star game broadcast through the BCHL fanzone with John Damon play by play voice of the Silverbacks. Also on the broadcast will be Vee's play by play man Dan Marshall, and Todd Miller, voice of the Vipers.

Thanks for stopping by the blog, keep sending your comments.
Hammer.

No comments: