Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Bulldogs Game Day #56 vs Cowichan

Greetings and thanks for stopping by the blog. Firstly, my apologies for not being able to post a game day post yesterday. I just didn't have time after I finished at the radio station before I had to get ready to get on the bus to go to Victoria to get anything done. In case you missed it the Bulldogs lost 3-2 to the Salsa last night after being down 2-0 before the game was four minutes old. The last time the Bulldogs scored first in a game was in Merritt, when their 20 game winning streak was snapped, oddly enough. The Bulldogs are back in action tonight at home as the host the only team to win in the DAWG Pound this season , the Cowichan Valley Capitals. The Caps have won two straight, outscoring their opponents 16-1 over those two games after beating Williams Lake 11-1 last night. The Caps have a 1 point lead on Victoria for third on the Island. The Bulldogs have a 2 point lead on the Clippers for first on the Island and first overall.

Tonights 93.3 The Peak FM Bulldog Broadcast is on the air at 6:45 with the pregame show with Ace and myself. The puck drop is 7:00. Our second intermission show feature guest is former Bulldog first year goaltender Tom Gillard.

Send an email to the PRESSBOX

Out of The Peak's listening area catch the internet broadcast through the BCHL's Fanzone

To make up for my not being able to post yesterday, here's a bunch of pictures I took from the game yesterday of the beautiful Bear Mountain Arena, and our broadcast vantage point in it.

Thanks for stopping by the blog,
GO DOGS GO
Hammer





No comments: