Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Vs Centennials highlights, highlight reel.

Bulldogs 3 Centennials 2 in OT, click HERE to listen to the 93.3 The Peak FM broadcast.

A good story highlight reel. I find it hard to put hockey to music and actually like the audio I come up with. I don't ever like to cut anything, but songs are only so long. Instrumentals work best when it comes to music. But I digress. As a Broadcaster I know I'm more than passionate and sometimes too much so and I get fired up in the excitement and emotions of a hockey game. It's my thought that if anything I'd want to be too passionate than not enough. The happy medium is the goal any broadcaster, myself included trys to find. Not hard to get fired up listening to some of the great hockey the team has treated the fans to. Also not hard getting fired up being in the 'Pound. You the crowd make it such an experience to be in there. Last but not least, credit to the Bulldogs opponents, for playing great hockey too. BCHL action is well worth the dollar.

Comeback vs Williams Lake, parents night. Win over Clippers in OT. Both game storys fit well highlight wise when it comes to the songs.

BulldogsTopGun+U2reel of the 93.3 The Peak broadcast highlights HERE

Great email from Bulldog fan Lyle Pitts after the Bulldogs win in Vernon, their first road game after 8 in a row starting December 31st at home. I got his permission to post it here. Thanks for stopping by the blog, more stuff to come so be sure to check back!

> HEY HAMMER AND ACE GREAT COME BACK LAST NIGHT AS
> WE
> > SAT AROUND THE RADIO LIKE OUR GRAND
> PARENTS.WOULDNT
> > HAVE IMAGINED THAT JUST FOUR SHORT YEARS AGO.JUST
> WANT
> > TO CLEAR A FEW THINGS UP ABOUT US BULLDOG FANS.I
> KNOW
> > MYSELF AND THOSE AROUND ME ARENT COCKY ABOUT THE
> > LATEST STRING OF WINS FOR THE DOGS.......ITS
> CALLED
> > PRIDE.SOME OF US LIVE THROUGH THOSE GENTLEMEN WHO
> GIVE
> > IT THIER ALL.IT GETS US THROUGH THIS DISMAL GRAY
> > SEASON.WHEN I SEE THEM COME THROUGH THAT DOGHOUSE
> AT
> > HOME , IT'S LIKE THE SKY HAS OPENED UP AND THE SUN
> > SHINES THROUGH.WE AS FANS HAVE ONLY A FEW WAYS OF
> > SHOWING THE GUYS HOW WE FEEL. THE COUNT UP TO THE
> MOST
> > RECENT WIN IS JUST ONE OF THOSE WAYS.ITS NOT
> INTENDED
> > TO RUB ANYTHING IN ANYONES FACE.LETS FACE IT ,IF
> IT
> > WASNT FOR THE OTHER GUYS, THERE WOULDNT BE A
> GAME.I
> > FEEL THE SAME WAY AND IM NOT ALONE, WHEN I SAY THE
> > OVASION, THE COUNT UP,AND JUST THE GENERAL POSITVE
> > ATMOSPHERE I FEEL AT HOME AND IN VERY FEW OTHER
> ARENAS
> > IS FOR YOU GENTLEMEN THAT LACE UP YER SKATES AND
> > BATTLE IT OUT FOR US YOUR FANS.THANK YOU

LYLE PITTS AND FAMILY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

musical credit to kris from the wack on that one