Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Hello from Arrowhead Pond!

NO KIDDING!

The stars sure aligned for this one. My dear Sarah won a trip to Disney Land, back in around September. We had to choose when to go, and the only sure date we could come up with that was suitable for them was right after the Royal Bank Cup, when it was known FOR SURE that I wouldn't be tied up doing play by play. Now the Royal Bank Cup sure didn't happen for the Bulldogs, we all know that. Don't want to think about what might have been again......

Anyway, as I said the stars aligned for this one. The Oilers beat out the Wings. The Ducks beat out the Flames. I did some math, and thought, WOW, the West Final might be happening in Anaheim if we are really lucky.

I applied for media accreditation on a whim, not thinking there was a chance I could get in.

Well, here we are, 6:25 on the clock ticking down to game one, and here I am.

Off to watch the game. If I'm allowed, I'll take some in rink pics and post them.

GO OIL

Even though I can't say that up in the pressbox.

Hammer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH.. thats so so so cool!!!! WHOOT... have a great time! GO OILERS has been my theme song for like 3 weeks now... haha....

Anonymous said...

Hey Hammer, bring me back a California Girl! LOL

dan "the stats man" said...

hammer looks like your a piece of good luck. you might have to every oilers playoff game now. bring stanley back to canada.