Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

More AUDIO re-podcasted, Jim Hiller interview on the way.

A quick hello tonight, and a quick post. Continuing what I started yesterday, reposting the audio from the season gone by for you to listen to again to remember.

Here we go.

Dogs Vs Cents. End of a streak of a different kind. BEAUTY from Timberlake.

Another highlight reel- WilliamsLake/Nanaimo

Dogs vs Caps


Interview with "The Canpar Guy" Bruce Sly. Great hockeyfan and hockeyman, even though he's from NANAIMO, haha. He's a Clipper fan and an off ice BCHL official running the clock at the Frank Crane. We love Bruce, and he's a well liked guy in the Valley. Recently wrote a letter of support to the Alberni Valley Hockeyville committee. Class act and a great guy, this night he filled in when my intermission interview didn't make it to the booth.

Dogs Caps Game 1

Dogs Caps Game 2 AKA the Aaron Schepers SHOW

Dogs Caps Game 3

Game 4

Round 1 Highlight Reel







That's all I have on my computer. Round 2 came and the time available went away, then the season ended. I hope to get the Jim Hiller interview from Wednesday on here soon.

Thanks for dropping bye, spread the word that the blog is updated!
Hammer

No comments: