Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, April 27, 2007

Dogs Prospect Camp Opens, GO NUCKS GO.

Good Friday! Thanks for visiting the blog. I'll start first with the Canucks. Everyone is off the wagon already....not this guy. I predicted the 'Nucks in 6 over the Ducks. In a weeks time I will either be saying "I told you so" or you will all be laughing at me. REMEMBER people, I picked the Oilers run all the way to the cup last year, almost 100% right. And everyone was laughing at me then.

Round 1 this season I predicted the Nucks in 7 over the Stars. Have a listen to the clip from the 93.3 The Peak FM morning show the day of game 7- the prediction would come true that night. CLICK HERE

So, sometimes I do get these things right! The playoffs are a weird game, the favorites don't always win. The Canucks need a much better game tonight in all facets, and they REALLY need Sammy Salo and Kevin Bieksa. Both might be doubtful. You just gotta believe people!


The Alberni Valley Bulldogs prospect camp opens up tonight with practices and registration at the Mulitplex. Scrimmages kick off Saturday and run throughout the day into Sunday. Here's the sked as I know it-


SATURDAY
A vs B
9:00 - 11:00 am
GAME

D vs E
11:30 - 1:30
GAME

A vs C
2:00 - 4:00
GAME

D vs E
5:00 - 7:00
GAME

C vs B
7:30 - 9:30
GAME


SUNDAY
A vs B
8:30 - 10:30
GAME

D vs E
11:00 - 1:00
GAME

c vs A/B **
1:30 - 3:30
GAME

I'm "coaching" one of the teams so it could be interesting! Thanks for stopping by the blog and maybe we'll see you at the rink. Go Nucks!

Hammer

No comments: