Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

By Request for Patty: 2 for Kremyr in 22 | Canucks long-lost logo tonight!


Stephen Pattison saw my post yesterday regarding the COUNT request by Matty and dropped me a line regarding his request for Jordan Kremyr's 2 goals in 22 seconds against Nanaimo. When Patty came in to do his goodbye interview on the PEAK morning show he said that this moment was his favorite in his three years as a Bulldog. Here's the quote from the interview:

"it was so loud in that rink....I could just hear a buzzing noise...I couldn't even hear the horn, I couldn't hear the crowd, it was just a buzz"

Without further adieu, I give you the moment. What a crazy moment it was. I sound like a braggart saying "whatever you will do we will do better" But you have to understand the context and craziness of the moment. The Bulldogs were 9 and 0 at home. Nanaimo was 9 and 0 overall. It was a battle of the #1 and #2 teams in the league. Nanaimo came out early in the second and scored twice in 44 seconds, taking the entire rink out of it. Then cue Jordan Kremyr. The first goal was loud enough. The second one seconds later is impossible to describe. The crowd went nuts BEFORE it even went in! Just listen.

(A warning to Clipper fans, you shouldn't listen, you will hate this, haha)

CLICK TO LISTEN 2 in 22 seconds for Kremyr


Stephen Pattison is attending Brock University getting an education and playing hockey for the Badgers. Best of luck Patty! We will do an interview for the broadcast soon!

_____________________________________________________________

Coming up tonight I will be posting some Canuck stuff, getting pumped up for the season opener. I believe that I have a picture of a long-lost Canuck logo that might be so rare that no one has seen it unless they have been to the Hockey Hall of Fame. It's hidden there, so you have to look REALLY hard for it. I will post it later. Not a jersey logo but merchandise stuff, vintage era. Not Johnny Canuck either!

Be sure to check back, and thanks for visiting the blog!

Hammer

No comments: