Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, October 06, 2007

How to listen through the FANZONE, Chiefs a class organization

I've had several people, namely Bradyn Melrose and Jordan Kremyr, who have had problems listening to our broadcast through the BCHL Fanzone. Two emails last night from these guys said the same thing "Hammer, all I can hear is Merritt, how do we get you?"

It's simple really, but don't feel bad guys as several people have had this problem....At the bottom of the Media Player in the FANZONE, lower left hand corner, there's a button that says "ALTERNATE AUDIO"

Click that and you should be able to switch between broadcasts.

If there is still a problem after you have clicked that button, please contact me in the PRESS BOX and let me know.

Hats off to the Langley Chiefs for being a class organization. In talking this week with Jared Harmon, the Chiefs Director of Marketing and Play-by-Play Broadcaster, I told him about the unfortunate incident that saw a young Bulldog fan get struck in the face with a puck last week. I was surprised but very happy to hear that the Chiefs showed up in town tonight with a signed jersey that they will deliver to her during the game tonight. Classy move Chiefs!

Almost game time, I gotta roll.

Hammer

No comments: