Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Bulldog faithful not going anywhere....

Except to the top of the hump.

Forgive me for worrying for even ONE MILLISECOND if there would be anyone at the top of the hump today as the Dogs headed to Nanaimo. The only time this was tried before was when there was first overall on the line, when the team was 40 and 10 (or so) and when things were going good and the playoffs were on the horizon.

This time it was much different. It was colder, it was darker, and the team isn't in the position that they were then. Things haven't been easy for these guys. Wins, losses, adversity, you name it. I was worried that the bus would roll up there tonight and there would be just a couple of people and the players would be CRUSHED. Afterall, this send off was to show them that the fans still believed and still supported them.

Well, the fans sure do. The guys were anything but crushed. They were motivated, they were surprised, they were blown away. Well done faithful. Not anywhere near the people that were there last time. It's my hope that this will help turn these guys around and one day get them the sendoff at the summit to go and win a game that REALLY means something. This February woud be good.

I'll apologize for my loud voice on the video. I was blown away myself at the support, just like the guys. As you hear on the video "wow" "look at this!" "holy smokes" It's me saying "are you kidding me!" As I was just blown away.

Warning, mild language, PG13.



WAY TO GO DOGS FANS!
Hammer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There would have been a lot more fans there if it had been on a Saturday...some of us have to work. Sorry we missed it.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to send my support wishes to the Dogs. My family had Navy Leaque event and had to miss send off. I Sure hope we do it again. We will be there

Hammer said...

Hey, no need to apologize if you couldn't go because you had to work.

The fact that you WOULD HAVE went if you would've been able to shows you are a true faithful for sure!

Thanks to both of you for the comments.

Anonymous said...

Hammer,
Do you know where we can get a picture? They played it on the 6pm A channel news and we were not home by then. They didn't repeat at 11. We were proud to be there and support our Dogs!!!