Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, November 26, 2007

Bulldogs This Week, 6pm-7pm TONIGHT

Here's tonights guest list for "Bulldogs This Week"


A tough weekend for the Dogs again. It seems right now that whenever any moment comes up in a game where the boys can either seize momentum or lose momentum, they LOSE it. Penalty kill, power play, capitalizing on a chance, getting a big save, making a bad turnover, creating that big turnover....It goes on and on. Stack up about about 5 or 6 situations like that each night, all going against you, and you end up on a losing streak like this. I'm no coach, but I would guess that the goal for the players is to stay the course, be mentally tough, and realize that it's a 60 minute game. 1 mistake or 1 missed chance doesn't make or break you.....but letting it turn into 5 or 10 mistakes or missed chances certainly does!

Just my 2 cents.

It will no doubt be an interesting show tonight talking about recent games and a huge home and home coming up this weekend with Nanaimo.

I hope you will tune in, drop by, or email me a question HERE

Hammer

No comments: