Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, November 02, 2007

FIRED UP! 2 for 1 Friday.....

Yes, aren't you lucky, two posts in one day! I must make this quick as I have to 2 feet and a heart-beat it down to the rink to get to Duncan tonight.

Three things.

1) You don't want to miss the final words from Alan Kerr on the pregame show tonight. It really struck me, in regards to what he wants out of his players. A serious warning, you could say.

2) For those in Port Alberni- The second installment of my "Bulldogs TV" feature should hit the airwaves on the local SHAW TV station tonight, channel 4. It's an in-depth look at the leadership change, and why the team made the move. Also, it's about hitting rock bottom Tuesday against Nanaimo, and how the team plans to rebound.

3) It's not about how you fall down. It's about how you get back up. The Dogs took a knock out blow to the kisser from the Clippers on Tuesday. I am fired up to see how they get up off the matt tonight.

My pregame tune. Take a look at this- and CRANK IT UP. Canada's best band, The Tragically Hip "Nautical Disaster" This is one of the best rock tunes of all time, about Canada's raid on Dieppe. Maybe with us in November it's a great time to bring this up and remember for a minute. Enjoy this song. Man it fires me up!



Hammer

No comments: