Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bulldogs 2 Millionaires 1, fanzone problems?

Well done gents. It wasn't easy, but it's never easy, right? One thing is certain- If this team has the courage and guts and strength to bring it every night like they have brought it the last three games, they will be without a doubt the most hated team to play in the entire league. They have worked incredibly hard, they have been punishingly PHYSICAL, they have been FIRED UP. An incredibly hard team to play against. The players have created a problem for themselves. They have shown us what they can do, fans, coaches, broadcasters. They have shown that they have the heart, that they have the drive, that they have the work ethic.

Now they need to show us again, now they need to show us all the time. With the rewards they received at the end of the game last night- WINNING- I hope they have found their desired reward and their desired motivation.

Congrats to Jamie Amos on his 300th game. Nice to hear that former Bulldog trainer Matt Auerbach called him to catch up and to congratulate him. Way to go Jamie! Be sure to check out the BULLDOG SHOW on Shaw, starting Friday night and running throughout the weekend, for my latest show, all about Jamie.

Fanzone problems? I received a blog comment that our broadcast wasn't working through the fanzone the last two games. However, that's the ONLY thing I have heard. No other emails or comments. Usually I am bombarded. Is anyone else having this problem? Send me a note HERE PLEASE
In the future, please send me an email as soon as their is a problem. I can't always solve the problem, but I will certainly try. It's good to know that something is wrong....Two games later is waiting way to long! But better than not finding out at all!

Thanks to Judy Bailey for the great pics below that she sent me after the game last night!

Hammer



























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great game guys but ummm, I think you will have to practice up on the winning after game crowd salute... hopefully you will have it down pat soon as I know many of the players have never done it or had any idea what to do... Cheers to more "W"'s starting tomorrow!

Good Luck Dogz!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Note to Bulldogs players: Since you are going to start winning more home games the rest of the season, ya gotta work on that salute. Here's how it goes: tap the ice, raise your stick high in the air as you face the fans on the players bench side of the rink. Then, turn and raise your stick again as you face the fans on the penalty box side. That's how ya do it. :)