Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, December 28, 2007

I almost forgot. and PS- I NEED A LOGO.

Wow, what a busy day... I almost forgot to pump up what is sure to be a big ratings hit tonight!

My friend Bruce Sly, AKA "the Canpar guy" will be my guest colour commentator tonight on the broadcast from Duncan. We've had this one set up for months. I know Bruce is fired up, as am I. It should be some good fun. Every since I got the word/permission in the late fall to use guests as colour commentators, I told Bruce that he would have to be my analyst one night.

Bruce has a great love and knowledge of the BCHL, being the clock operator at the Frank Crane Arena for Nanaimo Clipper games. More importantly, he's well known and liked in Port Alberni and he has a great personality. Why is he well known here? With his great job with CANPAR Bruce gets to travel from Nanaimo to Port Alberni daily to deliver packages. With the amount of diehard Bulldog fans here he spends a good part of each day and each delivery talkin' hockey. That's why I say it's a great job, and I know Bruce agrees with me.

If you are reading this Brucie, I won't say too much about your Wii Bowling Skills (or lack thereof) or how you admitted to being a closet Bulldog fan. They'd eat you alive in Nanaimo about that one!

What makes tonight's involvement with Bruce special is that his daughter and wife hope to be able to tune in all the way from Italy. Very cool!

If you have any questions for Bruce be sure to send them to the PRESSBOX via email.
________________________________________________________________

Calling all artists or photoshoppers with a PASSION for your work!

I NEED A LOGO!

An advanced warning- I don't have a lot to give, and I will be somewhat picky..
If I had a lot to give, I would've went to the professionals already.

On second thought- speaking of the professionals- I wonder if anyone would be interested in getting their company name on the blog in turn for a little design work and their creativity? Are you listening ROB and the staff at JAL DESIGN'S & GRAPHICS? (I know Rob reads the blog everyonce and a while so ya never know)

Back on topic- If this topic and thought interests you give me a shout via email and we can talk.

I'm out, heading down to the dressing room now to get some game-day interviews for tonight.

Hammer

No comments: