Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Merry Christmas from the entire BCHL! + HELLO....Italia?



Click the link below and enjoy the Christmas Wishlists and Holiday Greetings of every Coach/GM/Play-by-Play Broadcaster from all corners of the BCHL, and even words from the BCHL executive. Enjoy!

All audio is courtesy and copyright 93.3 The Peak FM, and the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group.

Click to listen to MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE BCHL HERE


To a much different topic....


To whomever was posting comments from Italy- Thanks a bunch for visiting the blog! I removed your comments as I wasn't sure if it was material I would want on here, as I don't speak Italian. I have nothing but respect for the hockey in Italy. Former Bulldog Mike Distefano even went to play for the Milan Vipers a couple of years back.....Which makes me wonder, does anyone know where Mike is at now? Drop me a line HERE or post a comment if you know!

I'm sure I'll forget some- But the Dogs have had a good amount of Italian talent in their line up over the years.

Adam Ferrante
Mike Distefano
Joe Scali
Lukas Giroday
Marcello Ranallo
Nick Sandor
Jordan Principalli
Anthony Gorenszach
Adam Baldassarre

Sorry if I have anyone wrong. If I have missed anyone, please add to the list!

Hammer

No comments: