Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

All Star Game tonight. Saturday night festivities.


The BCHL All Star game goes tonight at the Bear Mountain Arena in Victoria, with Daniel Moriarty representing the Bulldogs in the game. Tune in to the Internet Broadcast through the BCHL Fanzone or through the radio broadcast from our sister station 106.9 The Wolf in Nanaimo.


Dan Marshall has the call. I'm not sure who else is making their way down from the Wolf Crew. My thanks to Dan for giving me the chance to be a part of the broadcast tonight. I regretfully declined as I have enough on my plate right now, and I wasn't too excited about getting down to Victoria today and getting back tonight for a 6am Morning show tomorrow.

The ECHL's Victoria Salmon Kings had a fundraiser for Variety over the weekend, and Angel Magnussen and some of her friends were invited down to the game. They said they liked the BCHL and Bulldogs brand of hockey better. What I liked was how Angel and her Mom were flying the Bulldogs jerseys! Looking good ladies! We just need a jersey for Jelly Bean the service Dog!


Wave to dad. Nice camera work dad!
Angel and Jelly Bean, her service dog.


Variety will have a table set up at the next Bulldogs game Saturday night, so please bring your spare change for the Variety Coin Drive.

You can find out everything you could want to know about the Variety Coin Drive and The Jelly Bean Variety Show by visiting Angel's great website HERE
Don't be shy, have some fun!
One more- Don't forget that Saturday night's game night sponsor is Alberni Chrysler- AND - they are giving away at the end of the game another trip for two to Las Vegas! Anyone 21 and over can enter. I intend to win this one myself!
Hammer







No comments: