Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Penticton Memorial Arena pictures, BC Hockey Hall of Fame pictures


Press box views.


The benches, just below me.
The guys warming up



The old dogs.
I had to take some pictures of the BC Hockey Hall of fame. First off Mr. Bernie Pascall. Be sure to read the bio to see where Bernie got his start- CFAR590 in Flin Flon, Manitoba. My hometown, and the same place I got my start in radio. CFAR still broadcasts to this day.
Of course I had to get Mr. Jim Robson on the blog. Former voice of CJAV AM- now operating as CJAV FM 93.3 THE PEAK. This is where is gets really wierd. I already have the Bernie Pascall connection, now the Jim Robson connection. What is particularly odd about the Jim Robson connection is that he and I both started at CJAV on the EXACT SAME DAY- 50 years apart.


Alan Kerr's Winnipeg Jets sweater
Lastly, the conceptual image of the new rink. Where's the pressbox!?
Enjoy.
Hammer

No comments: