Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Good news travels fast, final game pictures.

Still going through Bulldogs withdrawl? Yesterday was my first did without hockey-on-the-radio work to think about. What did I do? I spent some time down at the rink, HAHA! I'll be down there today as well, working on the final edition of "The Bulldogs Show on Shaw"

Good news travels fast. I got this text message Monday morning from former Bulldog David Aime, now with the Red Deer Rebels.

" Hammer,
I heard about the greeting the boys received back at the rink when they returned. That's unreal. Wish I was there to see it. Those fans are one of a kind"
_________________________________________________________________
On to some pictures from the final game in Powell River. Thank you very much to Judy Bailey for sending all of these in. Great shots!!












James Kerr makes it 3-1
What are you doing so close to your own net Matty? Oh, RIGHT, playing D.
Only Morikawa is missing from the 3M line as he is taking the faceoff- Moulson, Muir, Morikawa, the most consistent line down the stretch.


The 2 twenty year olds.

Before OT
MORIARTY WINS IT. What that must have felt like.....







No comments: