Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

No 7th Heaven for this guy, review- The Argyle Pub.

Well, two game sevens, and both of them went the opposite of how I wanted. I didn't just want the Flames and Caps to win because I was cheering for them, I also had big points on the line in my "Playoff Prediction Pool" I had the Caps in 7. That would've been huge bonus points. I had the Flames in 6. Even the right team would have netted me some needed pointage. My dad had the Flyers and Sharks.......curses.......Hopefully I can rebound this round.

Too bad for the Caps. I thought they got jobbed a bit last night with the second Philly goal, and also with the goal being dislodged when they scored in the third period. No, the goal shouldn't have counted, but a delay of game should have possibly been considered. Too bad for the Caps and hockey fans everywhere. Ovechkin is something to watch. The Capitals public address announcer was a little too crazy for my liking, nothing like a voice cracking at that volume level!
_______________________________________________
I almost forget to add my extra two cents on The Argyle Pub as we went down last week to try some eats and drinks. I wasn't thinking, and forgot my camera. Sorry. The food and drink and service was outstanding. I had the Steak sammy with fried onions and salad. It was perfectly done. Sarah had the Halibut and chips. She said it was the best Halibut she's ever tasted- no lie. To start we tried some of the hot wings. They were OUTSTANDING, but I am a wuss and can't handle the hot stuff. I was on fire for a while there. I strong encourage you to get down there and check it out!
_______________________________________________
At last report, Canada is DESTROYING the Russians 7-0 in the final of the World U18 Championships- IN Russia, no less. Way to go boys!

Hammer

No comments: