Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Luc Bourdon killed in Motorcycle Crash

I just received the very sad news through a CKNW news update to my phone that Vancouver Canuck prospect Luc Bourdon has been killed in a Motorcycle crash in New Brunswick.

My thoughts certainly go out to the family, friends, and fans of Luc. A huge blow to the Canucks for sure, but hockey should be an afterthought right now.

OK my plane is here soon. Now the blog really is on holiday.....A final update- gotta love the Nanaimo Clipper fans. There I was, minding my own business checking my bags when someone from behind the security check-in said "Ask him how his team did last year"

HaHaHa, funny guy!

We actually ended up having a little chat about the Bulldog-Clipper rivalry that was good natured. I didn't get the guys name but he said some nice things about THE POUND and the beer garden and he said that there was no rink as fun to go to on a roadie than the dog pound a couple years back!

OK now I'm checking out!
Hammer

No comments: