Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"Celebration of Life" for Chris Talbot yesterday.

It was a nice afternoon yesterday as I attended the celebration of Chris Talbot's life at the Alberni Golf Club. It was indeed a celebration, with a large crowd in attendance.

The second I walked in and saw how many people showed up I thought "this obviously says something about the man he was"

It was nice to see so many people from the different Island Radio stations. The Wolf, The Wave, The Eagle, etc etc. Again, I think that says something about the man.

My thanks to Rob Bye, the other Island Radio staff, and the staff of the Alberni Golf Club who did all the work to plan and carry out the proceedings yesterday. It was indeed a day of celebration.

It was the wish of Chris and Marsha to not have a memorial service....My only regret from yesterday is that Chris wasn't present to see how many friends he really had! Maybe the boss had a nice view of the proceedings!

No comments: