Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another update....

5-4 Grizzlies at last update over the phone from Juan de Fuca.

3 of 4 Dogs goals on the pp.

Grizz still have the same 2 powerplay goals. My correspondent in Victoria says Clark is playing well in net for the Dogs as shots are 30 something to I believe a number in the teens for the Dogs.

Final updates later. Back to Wii Boxing now!

Hammer

3 comments:

CrossCzech said...

Well into the 3rd, it was 7 - 5 Grizz. Awaiting updates

Hammer said...

Thanks for the 7-5 update. I haven't heard anything since my 5-4 phone call.

I do expect a final score and maybe even a summary of sorts later on!

Hammer

CrossCzech said...

Final was 10 - 5 Grizz. Hvn't had any addtl info to add...waiting to hear from the players.