Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bulldogs Release Main Camp Sked, Simon Whitfield reminded me of Travis Cross....

First off- The Alberni Valley Bulldogs released their main camp schedule on their website today.

Click THIS LINK to http://www.albernivalleybulldogs.ca/leagues/newsletter.cfm?clientID=1009&leagueID=1577&page=28459 to read it.

______________________

I just saw the Simon Whitfield interview on CBC with Ron MacLean. What a well spoken man Simon is, and what a great interviewer MacLean is!

Sadly I was out working and missed the finish to triathlon. I got a very excited call from home near the finish and a couple WOW text messages from people.

Here's the story from CBC in case you missed it.

Hearing the follow up interview tonight everything Simon said about his support crew and his group and how everyone that came over and was a part of the journey really sounded like Travis Cross and here's story.

Here is the Travis Cross story, also from the CBC WEBSITE.

What a great job CBC has done in all aspects of their Olympic Coverage. Now we all just really hope that they will be covering Travis LIVE tomorrow.

From what I have been told, the Alberni Wrestling Delegation is the BIGGEST of any group from this COUNTRY cheering in Beijing. I hope that the rowdy people from P.A. get some coverage to the Nation watching back home!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hammer - would you happen to know how I could find a copy of Ron Maclean's interivew of Simon ?

In his interview, he refers to my son, Daniel Wells as a "work horse". Both me and my husband missed the interview and would love to see it. If you find it, would you be kind enough to send me the link ?

Thank you .... A Wells
rollingesto@hotmail.com