Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Port Alberni's Christina Spence-Proteau in Sports Illustrated's "Faces in the Crowd" and on 93.3 THE PEAK this morning!








I've been trying to line up an interview with Christina FOREVER. We actually had one scheduled back in the May after she defended her National Collegiate Title. Unfortunately Christina missed the interview due to taking her bar exams. Some excuse! Ok Ok, it's a good excuse, I get it!

I will accept no excuse for her not making it in this morning just after 8:10 though, as she is working NEXT DOOR to the radio station!

Getting in Sports Illustrated is a HUGE DEAL. For a Canadian from a small town like Port Alberni, it's incredible!

I'll get a copy of the Christina interview here on the blog later for those that miss it at 8:10am this morning on 93.3 THE PEAK FM.

I suggest you pick up a copy of the College Football preview of Sports Illustrated if you'd like to keep the issue as a keepsake. I wish I was smart enough to do that on the way to work this morning so I could have had a signed copy!

Click the link for the online version of "Faces in the Crowd"

Congrats Christina!
Hammer

No comments: