Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Travis Cross article: Wrestler's defeat eclipsed by community support

What a great story this one is, written by Terry Jones for Canoe.ca and Slam Sports.

Travis has some words that really hit me.....I hadn't thought of it really, but this for sure was a journey for me as it was for Travis. I'm sure if you think about it this was a journey in a way for you, as it was for ANYONE else in this community who supported Travis in any way.

It just makes me extremely proud of Port Alberni, and proud for being a member of this community.

Click the link to read the story.

Wrestler's defeat eclipsed by community support





Hammer

No comments: