Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Great stuff on Bulldogs MultiMedia Site

This will have to be a quick posting as I'm just on my lunch break from an "Exploring Entrepreneurship" course I'm taking today and tomorrow.

I figured that as I don't have enough to do already, I might as well do something to take up my time!

haha. Ok...the real reason I'm doing this would simply be that I believe I have some great ideas and skills to offer in some areas. My previous efforts to get more work and make them a reality have been frustrating at best, so I figured why not educate myself a bit and see if I can make them a reality on my own in the process!

Wish me luck!



I have really been lacking in following the Bulldogs Multimedia site at www.avbulldogsmedia.ca

You can simply click the link on the left side of the Bulldogs homepage if that is easier...I got an email reminding me about the site last night, and I couldn't believe the content on there....Huge photo galleries from the Dogs exhibition games, the Fall Fair Parade, The Boston Pizza Tailgate Party, and of course the 2 Bulldogs league games to date.

Dennis and Norm have been taking some great pictures...I specifically went and looked at the pictures from the Dogs vs. Kings game just to see what the camera saw on that Zack Mazo 2nd goal...There was a perfect picture of the puck under the goalies pad but not covered up. Cool stuff!

More later!
Hammer

No comments: