Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Trivia Question!

OK, here we go!

Again the rules- The FIRST EMAIL I RECEIVE that has the CORRECT ANSWER will be the winner!

The prize - To watch a period of a Bulldog game this year of your choice from the Broadcast Booth.

The email is: bulldogs@933thepeak.com

The question is:

Name the BCHL team (or teams) that currently have the most NCAA committed players on their roster.....And tell me how many players they have committed.

GO GO GO!

Hammer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

too simple hammer. By the way what was the answer to the radio question about what you do for something like 37 seconds a day....?

Anonymous said...

I think the answer to that is SLEEP.....LOL.

Hammer said...

HAHA.

37 seconds a day - "getting in and out of parking spaces"