Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bulldogs visit Pathways.

The Bulldogs visited Pathways tonight. I am very lucky to have been there to witness such a cool night.

There is NO bigger night at Pathways all year long as far as I'm aware of. You could barely walk in there it was so full. I showed up a while before the players did as I was the MC of the proceedings, and I needed to make sure I had my stuff straight. I couldn't believe how excited everyone was for the Dogs to arrive.

The players were absolutely awesome. The rookies were even made to have a dance party, and it might have been one of the funniest things I have ever seen!

Kudos to Laurie Smillie and the Dogs organization for being a part of this awesome event.


They even made me a sign! And since I don't have a number, I got 100% HAHA AWESOME!


The players arrive. Bedlam.


The Pathways Crew even made the players Doggie Bisquits!
Rookies dancing. That's Johnny Rogic if I remember correctly.
A huge shout out to Dean and the crew at Boston Pizza for providing supper!

Wendy in her 93.3 The Peak FM shirt!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff, Hammer

Anonymous said...

awesome pictures Hammer. Love the one of my cousin Wendy.