Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Dogs in Victoria tonight, Video of Canucks tribute to Bourdon, Canucks DROP Where the Streets Have No Name???!

The Bulldogs go for two in a row tonight as they visit the Grizzlies in Victoria. Catch it all on Port Alberni Safeway Bulldogs Hockey on 93.3 The Peak FM or the BCHL Fanzone with the pregame show at 6:45 and the puck drop at 7:00pm.

I was quite impressed with the Canucks 6-0 drubbing over the Flames last night. The 'Nucks skated well, took the body well, and SHOT THE PUCK. I know it's just one game, but it was fun to watch.

I wasn't too happy when the Canucks came out to some song that WAS NOT "Where the Streets Have No Name" by U2. That song IS GM PLACE to me. I'm receptive to change...but not with that tune.

Best ice entrance EVER in my humble opinion. I used to listen to this particular version as I got ready to head out to the rink. Doesn't hurt to have 7.1 surround sound and a sub that vibrates the house with the bass...I really hope they go back to U2!

This one is my favorite. Trust me, it's a beauty. With the drums and the Canucks on the ice well before the U2 hits...Cool.


Outstanding job by the Canucks with the Luc Bourdon tribute. Brought more than a couple tears to this big baby's eyes. And what a great job by Tommy Cochrane (another great Manitoba boy) with the special version of Big League for Luc.

Here's the tribute from last night.



Hammer

No comments: