Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, October 06, 2008

Thanks fellas!

I've had tonnes of emails and people approaching me asking about moving and how it went. The answer- Awesome! Thanks to Alberni Wrestling and the Alberni Valley Bulldogs, that is. Tom McEvay approached me and asked if we needed some help moving, as he might be able to round up some troops from Alberni Wrestling and the Bulldogs....I said SURE and sure enough the next day he had it all set up. Thanks Tom!

I unfortunately didn't get a picture of the Wrestlers that came and helped, but I did grab this beauty of the fellas below. The only guy missing was Adam Hout who was there to help but took off before I took the picture!

SO, to Eric Fraser, Eliot Raibl, Ben Payne, Josh Pineiro, Chris Moulson, Warren Muir, James Kerr, Brian Kang, Colin Rundell, Brett Mohler and Kevin Ross....THANKS!

And thanks for not breaking anything! I owe ya one!

Hammer

No comments: