Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, October 09, 2008

TWO HONKS

Sorry I haven't posted something sooner about the big 4-3 OT win for the Dogs last night.

It was a long day yesterday with the morning show and the trip down to Duncan. Getting out of the wrapper at 5am today after the midnight arrival back to the pound last night (or this morning?) wasn't easy! After the morning show I got a good run to the gym and pool in and a good workout done before a walk home, some lunch, and NOW I'm about ready to catch up on some much needed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

But I couldn't shutter' down without a quick blog post.

"Two Honks"

What exactly is that?

I was standing in front of the rink Saturday night when the Grizzlies rolled out of the Multiplex parking lot on the bus and let a couple of honks go. I thought to myself "I hope the fellas can get that feeling Wednesday night"

You see, two honks signifies taking two points from the other team's rink. It's a great moment to witness. Even if it's an awfully poor video off my cell phone!

Enjoy.

Great job Bulldogs.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOL
Even better the cheering of the BOYS!

Anonymous said...

Wow - that's great - I had no idea what that was all about. Thanks for posting Evan!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA

Right on!

Anonymous said...

The Leafs do that all the time Hammer..."hey Wings tell me (it's a family show) tell me how my @#$$ tastes!!!"

Good for you guys!

Hammer said...

Glad you guys enjoyed it!

I never really know what the fans will find cool, and I don't know why the 2 honks dawned on me. I think someone outside the Pound Saturday asked me what the Grizzlies were doing when they honked, so I thought it would be something cool to talk about on here!

Thanks again for the feedback, glad you enjoyed it.

Sly - Leafs and Nucks in the finals.