Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, November 03, 2008

Bulldogs This Week TONIGHT

Catch Bulldogs This Week tonight from 6 to 7pm on 93.3 The Peak FM and online through our website at www.933thepeak.com

The guest list tonight includes Bulldog Coach Bryant Perrier, Bulldog forward Jackson Garrett, and Trail Smoke Eaters bench boss Jim Ingram.

I have tried my darndest to line up another coach from one of the Bulldog's opponents for tonight, but my phone calls and emails have gone unanswered.

With the Dogs heading out on the longest roadtrip of the season tomorrow morning, that will be a big focus tonight.

Questions for my guests are always welcome and appreciated - Send them in via email bulldogs@933thepeak.com

Hammer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard for all of us fans to have faith in a coach that can't even bother showing up for the show! I was looking forward to hearing about what sort of comments or explanations he had for all of us!

Hammer said...

Anonymous -Plain and simple...there might be bigger fish to fry right now than the weekly radio show. The team has lost 10 in a row and they are leaving for a four in five road trip at 6 tomorrow morning.

Of course I would have wanted Bryant to make the show as it's a major headache for me if he doesn't! At the same time, I understand and respect that things like the show are very easy to forget right now, and it's quite possible that other much more important things might have come up. Like getting the team ready for the roadie.

I know Bryant sees the importance in the show for the sake of the fans and for making the players accountable. I know he enjoys coming on the show as well.

So please - Don't lose faith in the coach cause he didn't show up for the radio show....You should instead have more faith in the coach for not taking himself away from the team and his duties there just to do the show if there was something going on that needed his time and attention.

Anonymous said...

Come on, Evan.. Coach Perrier is always there! Something else must be going on!