Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Dogs host Caps, Multiplex lights up for U17's

I don't know if it's possible through pictures and especially pictures on the Internet, but holy smokes was I ever blown away by the new lighting as I walked into the Pound today for the Bulldogs game day skate.

Kevin Ross and Zack Mazo give the lights a thumbs up.


I think how dark the seats are, is how dark the ice used to be. Or at least it seems so. This picture was taken before all the lights were even installed.


I hope I don't have to pronounce those greetings....the player names will be tough enough.
Apparently it's been a while since I looked at the camera....This poster was on a pillar in the bowels of the Wesbuild Centre in Vernon.

No comments: