Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Nolan Graham and Stephen Pattison on THE PEAK this morning


Hello and Happy Friday!




It's the start of an incredibly busy day for me. Morning show on THE PEAK from 6am to 10am. Then I jump in the car for 18 holes of golf at Morning Star Golf Course in Parksville representing Island Radio in the Serauxmen Tournament.



As soon as that's done, I hop back in the car again and head back to Port Alberni to co-host the Canadian Cancer Society's 2009 Relay for Life at Bob Dailey Stadium. Thanks to co-Mc's Charles Mealey and Jolie McMullan for covering for me! I'm pretty sure Charles owes me from last year, and Jolie just owes me period (HA) so we're even!



This morning on the PEAK morning show, we'll change gears a little bit as the 'Dogs have announced new players and coaches for about 4 or 5 weeks in a row so far. Today Bulldogs Head Coach and GM Nolan Graham and Bulldogs Alumni Stephen Pattison will join me to talk about the Bulldogs first ever Alumni weekend coming up quick



The NHL had their awards night last night in Vegas....Alex Ovechkin was the Hart and Pearson winner, Pavel Datsyuk won the Byng and Selke Awards, while Tim Thomas was the Vezina winner. Claude Julien (what a beauty) won the Jack Adams, while another Bruin, Zedeno Chara took home the Norris.

Special congrats to my friend Perry Elderbroom from Gold in the Net in Parksville, as his pupil, Steve Mason was the winner of the Calder Trophy as the league's best rookie.

NHL.COM has some great pictures from the event, check them out HERE

That's it for now, busy busy day!

Oh yah, I also have a slo-pitch tournament all weekend. Whew!


Hammer

No comments: