Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

4-3 now as Dogs score with 1.6 seconds left...

Too little too late most likely as the Dogs score on a scramble with 1.6 seconds left to make it a one goal game.

10 man scrum at the net ensues as the goal is scored, Jackson Garrett enters as the last man in and jumps Mitch MacMillan.....it's a lonnnnnnng season. My 2 cents.

Mickey Mihailovich gets the goal, un-assisted.

Final shots 48-27 Bulldogs. I thought the Dogs had a great third period, but they just couldn't get a bounce around the net.

Hammer


-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was shocked that a lot of people came out!

Anon-imuss said...

Why shocked? Alberni loves it's hockey!

Anonymous said...

I know that they love it but it was an exibtion game.. I went last year and not a lot of people were there... so thats why I was amazed to see how many people showed up!