Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Ernie "Punch" McLean found alive and well...Dogs school ends today, camp starts Monday

The best news I've heard in a while came down last night - "they found punch" were three very nice words yet.

Not much in the way of details right now, but it's safe to say that Punch is one severely tough hombre.

Sportsnet.ca - PUNCH FOUND


Monday is the day that the Bulldogs officially break camp to kick off the 2009-2010 season. I'm excited to get to the rink and see what some of the newcomers trying to make the team look like!


Hammer


--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

season is almost here I am exicted!!! I can't believe it has come soooooooooo fast! Can't wait to see what the new guys got for us!