Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Jackson Garrett + PEAK preparations for the season

Doesn't this headline from the BCHL website make it sound like Jackson still plays for the Dogs, and that the Dogs were the winners on Saturday?

"Garrett paces 'Dogs to win"


HaHa. In the league's defence he did play with the Dogs last season, and it's still pretty early!

Anyway, I thought Jackson played a fantastic game Saturday, even though I didn't really like the ending, but that's just me. I'm not privvy to the details as to why Jackson was released by the Bulldogs last year, and I don't think it's anything for this blog even if I was.

I was a fan of Jackson last year and I see great potential in him and wish him all the best. Caps fans will like this guy, he's big and lanky and can score.

______________________________

I'd rather be calling games NOW, but at the same time I'm getting through the days until our first broadcast September 11th by PREPARING for it.

Today, I picked up our new Broadcast Booth banner from the folks at Jal Designs & Graphics.

Thanks to Rob and Dean and Kristi and whoever else who had a hand in another job well done!


No comments: