Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kane to be charged? Olympic Jerseys feedback.

Pat Kane might be charged today. All over a couple of dimes. Is it worth it Patrick? I know boys will be boys....Remember the Staal brothers a couple summers back? They had a little "fun" that might have been over the top. The difference? They didn't hurt anyone, or assault anyone. Anyway, boys will be boys but not all boys have the same profile and pay cheque and responsibilities.

Latest on Patrick Kane HERE


It seems that not everyone likes the new Canada Hockey sweater for the 2010 Olympics

I don't think I'd buy it, but that's simply because I don't really purchase hockey jerseys. I'd still be happier than a pig in poo if someone wanted to give me one for Christmas though! I love the logo change. "Too Native"? WOW to that comment.

Finally, the sad state of sports right now. It's a STORY when everyone competing is actually NOT on performance enhancing drugs. Wow.

Read - All Athletes Clean from Men's 100 Metres at Worlds


That's it for me, I'm heading to the course after 10am. Have a great day, remember the sunscreen!


Hammer


---------

No comments: