Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Updates Coming..

Bulldog and Grizzly fans dying to get some updates tonight will be happy to know that I just received word that I will be getting some updates throughout the evening.

Thanks a bunch to Nana Pam for the heads up, great to hear from you again and my apologies for being a little confused at the unknown number from Vancouver calling me at 6:45 on a Friday night from Vancouver! I was guessing it was a telemarketer or an intoxicated and over exuberant friend wondering where the AC/DC concert was!


Hammer
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we are waiting!