Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Confirmed - Clippers move Jake Baker to Victoria for Todd Gebert and Teal Burns..

WOW, what a game day we are having here!

You can call that deal confirmed. And I'd assume the goal would be for Gebert and Burns to suit up tonight. What a game day for those guys, I feel for them. With Victoria scheduled to play in Surrey tonight it would be interesting to know if the Grizzlies were on the road yet, and if the two players were with them.

Andy Smith, as reported earlier is off to the Notre Dame Hounds of the SJHL.

On the Broadcast tonight - My first intermission guest will be former Clipper and Nanaimo native Warren Muir.

John Harding, the play-by-play voice of the Westside Warriors will be my second intermission guest.

Catch the pregame at 7:15 and the play-by-play at 7:30 from the Frank Crane. I'm alone on the air but Dan Tisserand "the stats man" will be accompanying me compiling individual and team stats throughout the contest.


Hammer

No comments: