Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

No discipline for Dogs, line up tonight...

....I'm not 100% sure what the Dogs line up looks like tonight.



What I can tell you is that the Dogs at least won't be having any healthy bodies sittting in the stands as they didn't pick up and suspensions from the league office from the stuff that happened in Mondays game.



I'm aware that the Caps got hit with suspensions pretty hard in comparison, but as I haven't seen any official update or release from the league on it I'm not commenting further.



Hammer




Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: