Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dogs fans on the road....Newspaper reactions, TICKETS ON SALE NOON TODAY

We talked often over the last couple games in the Frank Crane Arena about how incredible the Bulldog fan support was.

Here's a great example. Big thanks to Dennis See for sending me the video.





And here's a story by Greg Sakaki from the Nanaimo News Bulletin...Click to read "Clippers battle, but Alberni wins series


A final tip of the cap to the Bulldog fans...I ran into Ken Wagner in the second intermission, one of the Nanaimo Clipper owners. He asked me to please do him a favor, to please go on the air and say a huge thanks to the Bulldog fans for their incredible support of their team, and for coming down to the Frank Crane to support them on the road. Nice move by Ken.

And a final tip of the cap to the Clipper players. You guys certainly fought incredibly hard. Nothing to hang your heads about. Best of luck in life and hockey the rest of the way, and thanks for the entertainment!


SELL OUT THE DOG POUND! Tickets are on sale starting at noon today. When I get more details, I'll get them to you ASAP, busy times right now.


Hammer

No comments: