Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, May 03, 2010

Nucks vs. Hawks Game 2 tonight, Gold in the Net Golf a blast!


It's Game 2 tonight of the Canucks and Blackhawks series, after the Canucks took Game 1 convincingly by a  5-1 score on Saturday night in Chicago.



Get it all on 93.3 The Peak FM tonight with the pregame show at 5:30 followed by the puck drop and play-by-play at 6:00pm. Don't forget you can also listen online at www.933thepeak.com





It was a great time at the 5th Annual Gold in the Net Golf Tournament Saturday at the Morning Star Golf Course as folks from all over came together to raise money for the Aaron C Cornwell Memorial Scholarship Fund.


To date, Gold in the Net has given away up to $25,000.00 in scholarship money. After the great turn out on Saturday - upwards of 130 people, they will have more funds to put into the coffers.



Thanks to Perry and Debbie Elderbroom, the Cornwell Family, and everyone at Morning Star for putting on a great tournament.

HUGE THANKS go out to my teammates Frank Slubowski, Mike Slubowski, and their friend Carl. We didn't win, but we had a bunch of fun. We had to have won "most balls lost" for the tourny but I'm not sure if that was an award. HA!

P.S. I only lost one ball. I think our team total was about 128.

My only feat of the day was winning the long drive.


 I was hoping to win this - one of the best prizes in the Silent Auction - but I was out bid!


Hopefully we will see you there next year! Visit www.goldinthenet.com for more details and to get ahold of them if you want to play in the event next year!


 Hammer

No comments: