Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, June 18, 2010

If anyone reads this....

I need your help....I am in jail at the Canadian Cancer Society's Relay for Life. In an effort to raise money for Cancer Research, they have thrown me in the clink and have told me to start calling friends to get my bail money!

The problem is I am also supposed to be the MC!


So in honor of anyone fighting or who has fought cancer, get your buns and your wallets to Bob Dailey Stadium, stat!


Thanks!
Hammer


Evan Hammond - Morning Show Host 93.3 The Peak FM, Play-by-Play Voice: Alberni Valley Bulldogs Check out my blog www.hammersdogs.blogspot.com Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments: