Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mark MacMillan to Les Habs....

The Montreal Canadiens pick Mark MacMillan 113th overall in the 4th round. His stock obviously went up.


I am hoping to have Mark on the 93.3 The Peak FM Morning show on Monday. I will let you know once I confirm it.


Congrats to Mark and the MacMillan family and to the Alberni Valley Bulldogs organization from top to bottom. Their first ever draft pick. Its a great day!






Sadly, I'm off to a wedding, more later!


Hammer

Evan Hammond - Morning Show Host 93.3 The Peak FM, Play-by-Play Voice: Alberni Valley Bulldogs Check out my blog www.hammersdogs.blogspot.com Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

2 comments:

kaicee said...

CONGRATS TO MARK!! I am so proud to be an Alberni Valley Bulldogs fan. Best of luck to you Mark! Your going to be great in your career!

Maggie said...

WooHoo!!! CONGRATS MARK that is really awesome. Happy Happy for you, your families and the all the fans.