Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Holidays, Wakeboard Provincials at Sproat Lake, Log Train Trail Marathon Sunday


The Sproat Lake Watersports Association is hosting the WSWBC Wakeboard Provincials tomorrow and Sunday out at Sproat Lake - this will be some FUN stuff to watch, and in light of the weather this weekend what better place to be than the most beautiful lake in BC...or dare I say the WORLD. OK, I like Sproat Lake JUST a little bit! After looking at the below picture, can you blame me?

Jolie McMullan will be live on location for 93.3 The Peak tomorrow at the event, so be sure to get out there and check it out....there will be a concession ON SITE as well!

I couldn't find a website, but you can check out the Sproat Lake Watersports Association on FACEBOOK HERE


On Sunday, the Arrowsmith Radical Runners host their 21st Annual Log Train Trail Marathon and Half Marathon. Get all the information you need on their website HERE



I might throw an update or two on the blog, but for now, it's HOLIDAY MODE!



Have a great weekend!


Hammer

No comments: