Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Team White 8, Team Black 4

I knew I couldn't go 3 and 0 in camp behind the bench. Time to get back to doing what I do best, flapping my gums in the broadcast booth, not the bench.

The "Black Beauties" struck first, but then had a mini melt down mid-period which saw Team White score 3 quick ones to go up 5-1 after 1. Team Black came out and played much better in the second, trimming the gap to 5-3, but Team White restored their lead to 6-3. Black got one back to trail 6-4, but they couldn't get that crucial next one to make it a one goal game before Team White got the dagger with three minutes to go to lead 7-4. One final push back by Team Black was stopped before an empty netter was added to seal the deal.

All in all, a good played game with some good talent on both sides.

Goal scorers for Team White:

McCluskey (2)
Tilton (2)
Bergmann
Morello
Litke
Varley

For Team Black:

J. Mitchell (2)
Kang
Hepso


Next up, a trimming of the roster and then the first game on the Exhibition Sked as the Grizzlies visit the Pound on Tuesday.


Hammer
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

No comments: