Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Raise a Reader...

I'm here on Napier St. at the Alberni Valley Times office until 10am live on THE PEAK promoting raise a reader! Come down and buy a paper and support Literacy!

The BBQ by donation goes here from just after 10 until about 1pm so be sure to make your way down if you don't have lunch plans.

Get fed. Raise a Reader.


Hammer



Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

2 comments:

bearcatt said...

HAMMER.
just fineshed watching toronto
and yankees,final game for CITO GASTON as TO manager,what a ride
for CITO.ONLY the fist black to win 2 world series,remember 92 93 world series .what a fealing to be a
CANADIAN.the class the players should him and the YANKEES fans
tonight should how much they
appreaciate the managerial of
CITO GASTON.he,s a NATURAL HALL OF FAMER under the manager CATAGORY
for sure .HE WILL BE MISSED.
CONGRATULATIONS CITO,ENJOY YOUR
RETIREMENT YOU HAVE VERY MUCH
DESERVE IT. A THRU BLUEJAY FAN...

Hammer said...

I sadly missed the send off to Cito....I wish I would have seen it because I, too, have a soft spot for Cito.

I very much remember the 92 and 93 world series. I was a young guy but I lived and died with the rest of my family in front of the TV throughout the Jays World Series triumphs.

Elation for one, heartbreak for another, I still remember how glad I was to have elation...I was also glad that Dennis Eckersley and Mitch "wild thing" Williams were the ones having the heartbreak! Never liked them but maybe that's because they were the enemy..

I remember Cito as a guy that just oozed confidence. Very nice that he was able to go out on his own terms, and with such a nice send off to boot.

The guys in Atlanta flying the flag upside down, Roberto Alomar running home doing the Tomahawk Chop, great stuff!