Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cold Day in the Valley!



 How cold is it around these parts? The above picture was taken out on the water in the harbour this morning. Well at least a part of the harbour that WASNT FROZEN! Bundle up and DRIVE SAFE PEOPLE!



Big congrats to former Bulldog Brian Kang, as he picked up a big goal, the OT winner for Concordia over the weekend. For more details, read the recap from the Concordia website here

Their website has Brian listed as playing for "Aleberni Valley" haha

Thanks to whomever it was that posted the link in the comments yesterday.

I'm doing my best right now to track down Brian for an interview.


 Hammer


-
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAMMER
AWESOME,SID THE KID VIDEO,
I LIKED THE ROLLING PUCK,
INCREDIBLE.WAYNE GRETZKY
WOULD ROLL HIS EYES ON THAT
SHOT,,,IN A GOOD WAY.

Anonymous said...

COLDER THAN A DOG SHITING
RASOR BLADES.

Hammer said...

I don't understand how that is cold but OK!